Friday, February 17, 2006

Go Fish Sucka!

This week was my second go around with English club. The first week I had five students, 3 of which were younger than the 8-12 grades that I specified. At least they came right. So this time there were 17 students. I explained to them the game of Go Fish and wrote the different suit names and words they need to know to play the game. It was really great to have all the students speaking English at their own will, when they could speak Romanian easier. There was only two decks of cards, so students had to wait their turn. They were really patient waiting for their turns and then getting up to let someone else play. I put on some Love themed music (Valentine's was the day before). It was humorous to hear (Everything I'd Do) I'd Do it For You by Bryan Adams playing while Moldovan kids played Go Fish. So this week was a success and I am thinking the number of students will double for next week. So I better get crackin on things to do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Curious... How good is your Russian...?

Alex

Friday, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home