Friday, December 01, 2006

Correction to the Fortune Teller

I made a mistake in the last blog, which was cleared up by my host mom. The cards show four types of people that coincide with the four symbols in the deck. I am not sure which goes with which but here they are:

Doba - fair skinned, light hair, light eyes (usually green)
Rosu - light skinned, a little red to their skin color, light to medium brown hair, light to medium eyes
Cruce - medium skinned, medium to dark hair, medium to dark eyes (ME!!!)
Verde - dark skinned, dark eyes, dark hair

So I will have two men in my life, one will be a Doba, and the other Rosu. The Doba man will not be good, will begin to drink and lie to me, going places and not telling me where. The Rosu man will be the one that is meant for me. Ok, glad we got that all cleared up, and I hope we are now all on the same page.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home