Monday, October 23, 2006

Help Send A Girl On A Trip of A Lifetime

This Christmas is a great time to go explore other countries and help make your dreams come true. A while back I began to plan how I would spend my Christmas vacation. With my best bud in on the scheme we decided to hit up other countries in Eastern Europe. Original plans of travelling to Budapest, Prague and Krakow were changed to do lack of funds until only Prague and Krakow remain. Still, funds are EXTREMELY low and unless I decide to join the urban entrepreneurs club (becoming a call girl/prostitute) than my dream will not come true.
So, what can you get me for Christmas? You can send me money. :)
I am over here working hard to spread the culture of America and to absorb all the culture knowledge of Moldova to bring back to the states. I am working hard to make our people look good and to help those that need help over here.
Whatever amount you want to pledge I will be willing to receive. If you want to send me a few benjamins email me and I will let you know how to do it...which would mostly be sending the money to my parents and them sending it to me all in one large (rather large, i hope) lump sum. So think it over. This holiday season, give the gift that keeps on giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home