Saturday, August 19, 2006

What Would Make Me Happy...a list

I am starting my second year of teaching in a little less than two weeks. Here is a list of things that would make my second year as a teacher and volunteer that much greater.

Spanish books (to teach myself Spanish over winter)
Teeth Whitener (the strips)
Crystal Light On the Go (they orange ones)
Twizzlers
Marshmallows
Markers
Stickers
Candles
Lip Gloss
Fun school supplies (to give to students)
cute pens, pencils, notebooks, pencil cases
World Map
Socks
Yarn - sparkly heather grey...if possible :)
Christmas decorations (takes three to six weeks to mail, so plan ahead)
Starbucks Coffee (ground, not whole bean) - Sumatra or Sulawesi
Socks - booty style...below the ankle, that is
Bath and Body Works stuff - body cream, spray, antibacterial soap (w/o water)...
Tropical Passionfruit, Crisp Citrus Herb, Fall/Winter
scents

EXERCISE DVDS!!! I have advanced Tae Bo, but would like more Tae Bo, Yoga, Dance...a variety. I am going to start an afterschool program for girls in 8-12 grade to do aerobics everyday after school and teach them a little about nutrition and their health needs. I NEED DVDS so they have a variety of exercises and don't get burned out on the one I have. Thanks!

- this list could and will change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home