Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Back in the Outhouse!

I am back in Moldova after being in the US of A for three weeks. I had a great time and was a little sad coming back on the plane(s). I realized I was not in America the moment I got in the taxi and proceeded to put on my seat belt. The taxi driver gave me a quick glance over and I was too dumbfounded to take it back off. The day after I got back I said goodbye to a good friend of mine, Maria/Masha, who has completed her service. She is starting her new life in America and waiting for her fiance, Mark/Marcel, to follow her in October. I will miss them both. Ah, school will begin soon, and I have to get my stuff together. I am both excited and sad to start the new school year. I don't want to, yet I want to. The first year was full of errors and semi catastrophes, so this year, hopefully, there will be less of them. I can take the things I did well and continue doing them, and take the not so wonderful activities/events, and improve on them. Wish me luck as my days of summer come to a close and I begin school on September 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home