Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weekend Time... Game On


We all gathered in Falesti this past weekend to hang out in Priya and Levi's apartment. Along for the ride was Levi and Mark's co-coach for the children's baseball team, Sergio. He abandoned his wife and children for the evening to spend it with loud Americans who constantly forgot there was someone in their midst who couldn't understand the words they were saying. We read stories from a crazy book and Mark proceeded to translate them for Sergio...even the innapropriate ones. He seemed to have a great time and stayed until the wee hours of the morning..midnight. It was a great time and I love my new apartment! I have my own bed and mug there. Soon, I will have my own slippers! Can I come home this weekend Priya? :)

Left to right: Masha, Priya, Sergio, Mark, Levi Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home