Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Shameless Plug

This is a shameless plug for things that I need/want. Feel free to send them my way!

People Magazines - or other cheesy celebrity tabloid magazines. If you have a subscription, great, you can mail me your old ones
All Purpose Wipes
Teeth Whitening Strips - Walmart brand are perfect
Rent DVD
Narnia DVD
Any DVDs that would be good to show to my students for English Club
Board Games - Monopoly, CandyLand, Life, Sorry, UNO...The Classics
Play Money - American Dollars of course :)
Holiday Candy - This is a big one! My students LOVE getting them as prizes and rewards. Easter, Valentine's...whatever is out now.
Holiday Decorations - probably Easter, so they will get here in time
Stickers and other small knick knacks I can give out as prizes. Stuff in the party section of stores...small and simple.
Coucous Mix- love the stuff and I miss it dearly!
Peanut Butter
Starbucks Coffee - I am running a tad bit low
Happy Comfy Things - use your imagination!
Pictures!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home